Montclair Village Community Clean Up and Service Appreciation BBQ
Honoring: Oakland Police Officers, Oakland Firefighters, County Sheriffs,
Oakland Unified School Police, Oakland Housing Authority Police
What: Clearing overgrowth and brush from Mountain Blvd., along the Hwy 13 fence and repairs and clean up of
Montclair Park. Afterward please join us to show our appreciation for all the hard work Oakland Police
Department, Oakland Firefighters, County Sheriffs, Oakland Housing Authority Police and Oakland Unified
School Police continue to do to keep our neighborhoods safe.
When: Sunday, April 23rd, 2017
Clean up – 9:00 am -1:00 pm
Appreciation BBQ – 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Where: Picnic Grounds in Montclair Park – 6300 Moraga Ave.
Bring: Gloves and any favorite sheers or pruning tools – rakes, litter sticks, latex gloves and bagging supplies provided.
To show our appreciation please make donations in the form of food and refreshments for the Service Appreciation BBQ.
The Montclair Village Association in partnership with Vice Mayor Annie Campbell Washington, the Montclair Lions Club, Piedmont Pines Neighborhood Association, Montclair Safety and Improvement Council, and Montclair Park & Rec asks for community support through volunteerism for a community work day in order to:
- Improve pedestrian sidewalk access along Mountain Blvd. and Montclair Park
- Clean and clear overgrowth from unmaintained CalTrans plants and trees
- Remove accumulated trash and debris along Moraga Ave. and Mountain Blvd.
- Maintenance and Planting at the Gateway park on Morage and Thornhill
- Litter pick up, weeding, and cleaning of Montclair Park
- Improve infrastructure
- Clean and clear overgrowth of plants and trees
- Help serve at the BBQ
For more information please email email@example.com, or call (510) 339-1000