- This event has passed.
14th Annual Montclair Village Holiday Stroll
December 1, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pmFREE
2000 Mountain Blvd | 5:30 – 8:00PM
Oakland, CA | All Ages | Family Friendly | Admission Free
Complimentary Parking From 4:30-9PM In The Montclair Parking Garage at LaSalle Ave.
DOWNLOAD YOUR HOLIDAY STROLL PASSPORT HolidayStrollPassportProgram2016 – get stamps and receive a commemorative ornament
First Trolley Pick up on Thornhill @ across from 7-Eleven at about 4:45PM to arrive in the Village in time for Santa’s Procession. Trolley visits Thornhill approximately every 30 minutes from 5:45- 8:15, Last Trolley leaves for Thornhill at 8PM ~ Don’t drive and park, Ride in Style ~ Take Santa’s Trolley From Thornhill to the Holiday Stroll
Holiday festivities light up Montclair Village! Stores will be open late for holiday shopping, and many will offer food, drink and special discounts and promotional offers in celebration of the season and to support the pledge to Shop Montclair!
Take photos with Santa, ride the trolley around the Village, and enjoy performances by local school choirs, churches, and others! Childrens arts and crafts will be on Antioch St.
Free parking is provided at the Village Garage on the top of La Salle Ave from 4:30 – 9 PM that night.
Santa’s Village is located in Golden State Fitness @ 2011 Mountain Blvd. Santa’s Procession will travel up Mountain to arrive at Santa’s Village at about 5:35PM
The 2016 Holiday Stroll will bring out a wonderful crowd for shopping and celebration in Montclair Village. Dozens of businesses are open late to welcome guests with one night only discounts and promotions, and special treats to enjoy while you walk.
The Stroll is an invitation to celebrate community, share in the spirit of the season, and support local businesses, schools, and non-profits that bring such incredible joy to our town. Please take this opportunity to invite friends and neighbors out to the Holiday Stroll for refreshments, entertainment, and holiday shopping.
Dogs OK but may not be allowed inside some of the participating businesses and restaurants.
Parking is FREE on the streets after 6PM and in the Village Garage at the top of La Salle remains open until 10PM with FREE parking from 5PM to 10PM.
Many Montclair merchants will offer special shopping promotions, store-wide sales, special promotional items, or give-aways. You will also find in-store entertainments as well as refreshments.
Enjoy live entertainment from local shcools and organizations!
- Bishop O’Dowd Brass Ensemble
- 6:00 – 6:30PM @ Kouzina (2064 Antioch Ct. Oakland, CA 94611)
- Bay Area Children’s Theater
- 7:00 – 7:15PM @ McCaulou’s Shoes (2020 Mountain Blvd. Piedmont, CA 94611)
- Edna Brewer Middle School Band
- 5:45 – 6:45PM @ Rite Aid (1991 Mountain Blvd. Oakland, CA 94611)
- Head Royce School Choir Colla Voce
- 6:00 – 6:30PM and 7:00 – 7:30PM @ Grubb Co. Realtors (1960 Mountain Blvd. Oakland, CA 94611)
- Oakland Ballet Company
- Oakland Ballet School
- 6:15 – 6:30PM @ Tutu School (6206 La Salle Ave Oakland, CA 94611)
- Pacific Boy Choir Academy
- Piedmont High School Troubadours
- Shir Harmony Quartet
- 6:30 – 7:30PM @ Sotheby’s Real Estate (1986 Mountain Blvd Oakland, CA 94611)
- Tap Dancing Christmas Trees
- 6:00PM @ Montclair Toyhouse (6115 La Salle Ave Oakland, CA 96411)
- 6:15PM @ Rhythm Bikes (6112 La Salle Ave Oakland, CA 94611)
- 6:20PM @ A Great Good Place for Books (6120 La Salle Ave Oakland, CA 94611)
- 6:30PM @ El Agavero (2071 Mountain Blvd Oakland, CA 94611)
- 6:45PM @ Golden State Fitness (2011 Mountain Blvd Oakland, CA 94611)
- 7:00PM @ CRUfit (6125 Medau Pl Oakland, CA 94611)
- Voices of the Sky
- 7:00 – 7:15PM @ Rite Aid (1991 Mountain Blvd. Oakland, CA 94611)
- Zion Lutheran Church Choir
- 7:10 – 8:00PM @ Antioch Ct. (near Tutti Frutti, 2066 Mountain Blvd. Oakland, CA 94611)
Come to Santa’s Village (Golden State Fitness 2011 Mountain Blvd) and drop off your letter inside of Santa’s red mail box and take photos! This year, Montclair Village created the Children’s Holiday Court located on Antioch Court in front of Peet’s Coffee and Tea. Enjoy crafts and entertainment from:
- Komodo Toys
- Montclair Library
- Oakland Girl Scouts