Promotions Committee is an ad-hoc committee, working periodically on events and marketing. Items related to this committee are discussed at monthly board meetings.
The group addresses issues that have to do with creating events and activities in the Village that provide a feeling a community and expose shoppers to the variety of merchandise available from Village merchants. Current promotions include:
- Restaurant Walk. With the support of the Montclair Lions Club, an annual taste of the Village’s finest food & beverages..
- Pacific Fine Arts Festivals. Two events, one in June and one in October, that bring fine art to Village sidewalks.
- Holiday Stroll. Kicking off the holiday season with a merchant window display contest, a visit from Santa, caroling on the streets and free food and drink offering from Village merchants.
- Shop Local Thursday Nights. A series of nights when Village merchants remain open until 8-8:30 PM.
The team is working on events and promotions that we feel make the Village a more attractive place to shop and work. Click on the links below if you are interested in seeing what they are working on (pdf documents):
Recent Team Meeting Minutes & Board Reports
Committee Meeting Notes from June 2011 going forward are found on the related Board Meeting Minutes
- 10.13.10 Meeting Minutes
- 09.30.10 Board Report
- 09.15-30.10 Meeting Minutes
- 09.01.10 Board Report
- 08.11.10 Meeting Minutes
- 08.04.10 Board Report
- 07.21.10 Meeting Minutes
- 06.30.10 Meeting Minutes
- 06.02.10 Board Report
- 05.12.10 Meeting Minutes
- 05.05.10 Board Report
- 04.07.10 Board Report
- 03.10.10 Meeting Minutes
- 02.10.10 Meeting Minutes
- 02.03.10 Board Report