This Committee meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 9:05 AM, US Bank, 1998 Mountain Blvd. The current Chair is Aaron Brown, The Grubb Company.
The group addresses issues that have to do with creating events and activities in the Village that provide a feeling a community and expose shoppers to the variety of merchandise available from Village merchants. Current promotions include:
- Restaurant Walk. With the support of the Montclair Lions Club, an annual taste of the Village’s finest food & beverages..
- Pacific Fine Arts Festivals. Two events, one in June and one in October, that bring fine art to Village sidewalks.
- Holiday Stroll. Kicking off the holiday season with a merchant window display contest, a visit from Santa, caroling on the streets and free food and drink offering from Village merchants.
- Shop Local Thursday Nights. A series of nights when Village merchants remain open until 8-8:30 PM.
The team is working on events and promotions that we feel make the Village a more attractive place to shop and work. Click on the links below if you are interested in seeing what they are working on (pdf documents):
Recent Team Meeting Minutes & Board Reports
Committee Meeting Notes from June 2011 going forward are found on the related Board Meeting Minutes
- 10.13.10 Meeting Minutes
- 09.30.10 Board Report
- 09.15-30.10 Meeting Minutes
- 09.01.10 Board Report
- 08.11.10 Meeting Minutes
- 08.04.10 Board Report
- 07.21.10 Meeting Minutes
- 06.30.10 Meeting Minutes
- 06.02.10 Board Report
- 05.12.10 Meeting Minutes
- 05.05.10 Board Report
- 04.07.10 Board Report
- 03.10.10 Meeting Minutes
- 02.10.10 Meeting Minutes
- 02.03.10 Board Report